When Will Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6 Release Date ?
This schedule is set for the release of the new chapter of Manhwa’s “Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6” . We have covered the release date, release time, where to read the manhwa, and the general questions/answers about the series.
If you’re confused about the release date of Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6 Release Date
The author has still not confirmed the release date of Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6. However, if we look at the previous chapters and their release date, we find a pattern that is quite common. The last episode of this Manhwa was released on 13th October, 2022. And if we go a step backward to the 2nd previous chapter, it was released on October 08th, 2022. This shows us an -7day gap between the release date.
From this information, we can assume that the next episode of this Manhwa will be released on October 20th, 2022. You can visit many websites on which the manhwa is hosted to check regularly and we’ll update it for you when it comes out.
To not miss the updates, please bookmark this link and check regularly.
Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6 Release Time
The release time of Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6 is as follows:
Pacific Time: 8:30 AM PDT
Central Time: 10:30 AM PDT
Indian Time: 6:00 PM IST
Japan Time: 5:30 AM JST
You can check the date and the time in order to confirm that the manhwa has already been released. The time might vary from region to region but you should always convert the aforementioned time to your country’s or area’s time.
Where To Read This Manhwa
If you want to read official Manhwa, you should read them at Tapas, Webtoons, Tappytoon, Lezhin Comics, Toomics, and Netcomics. These are the official sources which you can read Manhwa from. These resources are also legal so you wouldn’t get into any type of trouble.
What Makes the Power-Scaling Webtoon & Manhwa So Enthralling & Popular ?
The most obvious strength of the series is its action, which exists mainly to parade the sheer power of the protagonist and his abilities. Much like the progression system he gains his power from, the main appeal of the series’ fights are similar to the appeal of a video game. Watching Jin-Woo cut through waves of enemies or defeat a powerful boss in the most grandiose way possible falls hits that same satisfying feeling a hack-and-slash like Devil May Cry or God of War would. The fun doesn’t come from the challenge but from the overwhelming spectacle of the combat itself and it’s So Addictive!!
Q1. What’s the time of Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6 release in the US?
Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6 Of Manhwa is scheduled for release on September 14th, 2022. It will be released at 7:30 AM PT. If you want more updates on other anime, manga, or manhwa’s release dates, make sure to check our website regularly for the latest updates.
Q2. Where can I read the latest chapter?
You can read the latest chapter of manhwa! on Tapas, Webtoons, Tappytoon, Lezhin Comics, Toomics, and Netcomics. These are the official resources where the manhwa is available and it would make it easier for you to read in the most user-friendly way possible.
Q3. Should I read the latest chapter online?
Yes. You should read Beast In The Tower Vol.1 Chapter 6 online because it’s the fastest way to read it. If you’re a fan of hard copy, then you should go for that but if you just want to catch up with the series, reading the manhwa online will not only save you a lot of time but a good amount of money as well.
Orphaned, blind in one eye, and hungry, Lukka tries to trade his shoes for a meal. Unfortunately, the villagers don’t much care for their local homeless cripple, and he’s shoved into the path of an oncoming carriage. Luckily for Lukka, what could have been a terrible death turns out to be a kind twist of fate. The passenger, Edgar, is a nobleman with striking blue eyes who invites Lukka to help him end his solitude. The two grow as close as brothers, and Lukka blossoms into a bright, helpful servant and a loyal friend. But once every month, Edgar leaves the estate for three days and entrusts Lukka to feeding his “pet” in the tower: a beautiful black wolf with clear blue eyes.
Bonus : Why despite the recent hype of Webtoons & Manhwa, I prefer Mangas?
I don’t actually have many unpopular opinions, I would say my opinions are relatively avoided/unspoken of.
- Some Chinese webtoons are just disgusting. I’m tired of seeing webtoon authors have the male MC r*pes/s*xually assault the female MC. Then she can’t call the police because the male MC is a CEO of some big company and is also the commander of some military army. Then, the male MC has some creepy obsession with the female MC and eventually get married and the female MC forgets about it and starts to love him. It’s stupid, it sends a bad message, and the concept is so overused it’s laughable. Why can’t the woman just admit it’s wrong instead of giving up and submitting to him? I even saw a bunch of ads for a webtoon that literally showcased the female MC being r*ped. That’s why most of the webtoons I read are Korean (except they take quite a while to be translated).
- Most webtoons are cliche. Most webtoons I see have a cliche start where the male MC and female MC don’t like each other then start to love each other. It’s very overused but these webtoons seem to be the most popular.
- Webtoon authors seriously need to research more about the facts about their webtoon. Look, I’m not saying their webtoon have to be realistic but c’mon. I’m reading a webtoon where the MC’s college is literally run by a “cool” popular kids club that’s ran by the UN… The UN doesn’t do that, and they don’t have the power, nor desire to worry about a college full of rich, spoiled brats of CEOs, prime ministers, presidents, commanders, generals etc.
- Webtoons need to start being more realistic. Not every woman and man who encounter each other start to have romantic feelings for each other. Opposite gender best friends that stay best friends are practically unheard of in webtoon. They almost always get married in the end. In nearly every romantic webtoon, the male MC gets jealous of their partner interacting with male characters. That’s just unrealistic, dumb, and creepy. If any woman in real life had a partner like that, they’d run for the hills. Also, an MC doesn’t have the power to win every battle. They can lose sometimes.
- Webtoon characters need to stop being treated like gods. Why is it that everytime an MC comes in everyone around them goes like “Oh my gosh! That’s him/her! He/She is literally the bachelor of the whole world and he/she never lost a battle in her life. Also, he/she is flawless in every aspect. lists unrealistic achievements only a god could do
- Women in webtoons need to stop being saved by the male MCs. Look, every character is going to need some help at times. But it’s always the male MCs that help the female MCs. I’ve never come across any manhwa/webtoon where another woman saves the woman or the men get saved by the women. Women are almost always portrayed as badass characters… but they need help from men in circumstances they can get out of themselves.
- Men in webtoon need to stop being portrayed as jerks. Male MCs that are jerks are normally still being admired of by their people/colleagues/relatives. If they acted like that in real life, I’m sure they’d be fired, scoffed at, disowned, and exposed online. You can’t seriously think they’d win in real life right? There was one Chinese webtoon that actually struck me as original. The male MC is actually nice to people and not a jerk! But that’s a rarity.
- Line webtoon has the best but most boring webtoons. The plots are actually great, fresh, and original. But what turns me off is when their plots are often slow. I get that it needs an introduction but what makes people stay is the start of a story. If your start is just going to be slow/very predictable then how do we know that the rest isn’t going to be slow/predictable either?
- We. Need. To. Start. Boycotting. Certain. Webtoons. I can’t believe the amount of messed up webtoons are out there. If these characters in these webtoons actually existed they would be exposed and belittled online, and their businesses would fail. I remember reading a webtoon which had an egoistic male MC that is of course, rich and liked to mistreat, bully, blackmail, and s*xally assault the female MC. And one person protested in the comments about their disbelief and disgust in this webtoon and people actually had the audacity to say “iT’s JusT a WeBTOoN cAlM dOWn!1!!1”. No you 10 year olds. This is disgusting and shouldn’t be accepted.
These are basically all my problems with it. Besides that webtoons are typically nice to read, and I personally find them more convenient than reading manga or anime ????
So what do you think? I would like to know your opinion. Feel free to comment, we will get back to you in less than 5 hours, be sure!